Maintaining the perfect grass tee line can prove to be a costly and time consuming experience.
This coupled with demanding golf members, leave the standard hard synthetic mats as an unacceptable alternative to grass even on a rare occasion.
The perfect grass tee line consists of:
- Good Established Root Structure
- Good Grass Surface
- Well Maintained Sub-surface
Now there’s a solution…TrueStrike, the only artificial surface available in the market that truly replicates playing from natural turf. Its “ruckable” top surface and a gel-filled divot simulating subsurface, accurately recreates the effects of playing off a natural fairway by allowing the club head to play through the playing surface as it would on turf.
TrueStrike’s low maintenance tee lines offers golf facilities:
- Performance just like natural turf
- Divot simulating gel sub-base
- Flexible strike surface that will last 150,000 iron shots.
- Shock absorbing gel sub-base that produces No shock or vibration even with heavy punch shots or fat shots.
- Players can play every shot in their back without fear of injury.
Give your golfers the ultimate in performance and value, allow them to hit with confidence and reduce the wear and tear costs of natural tee lines… Discover the realism and durability of TrueStrke.